NCMF’s operations are certified to the International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2008 quality standard to ensure our processes and documentation support our pledge to produce only top quality results for our customers.
Additionally, NCMF manufactures products that may be certified under many well- known industry technical standards that are required by our customers and/ or governing authority regulations and legislation. While certification to any specific technical standard required may be considered by NCMF when requested by a customer, the following list represents some of the more common standard organizations that our customers request:
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
• American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
• Air- Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI)
• American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air- Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
• Underwriters Laboratory (UL)
Whether it is a one-off project requiring certification or development of a product for volume production requiring certification or listing, NCMF can assist you with the process.